Zwanger-Pesiri Radiology High School Essay Contest
Zwanger-Pesiri Radiology is proud to award ten distinct $1,000 scholarships to eligible high school seniors who reside on Long Island.
We are looking for a well-thought-out essay that can have an impact on all of our lives today and in the future! We want to hear from YOU!!
- The essay should be between 1,000 and 1,500 words, submitted
electronically as a PDF or Word file.
- The student must be active in community and charitable
organizations. This needs to be documented and verified by the school’s
- The student must have a GPA of 85 or higher, and be in their senior
- Deadline is May 1, 2014.
Topics (choose one)
- How does radiology help you and your family?
- Advances in technology drive innovations in medicine. How
do you see technology advancing radiology?
- How will the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act have an
impact on the field of radiology?
Please e-mail essay submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winners and guidance departments will be notified by e-mail by June 1, 2014.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.